Monday, February 28, 2011

What the heck am I good at?

To figure out our passion in life (and through our passion, our purpose) we need to figure out what we are naturally good at. I think I'm a hard worker and I try hard to succeed at every job I've had. I like a challenge of proving myself and I love being rewarded for it.

So embarrassingly enough, I think I will list the things that I am good at, and not necessarily job-related.

The List:
  • Talking to people
  • Getting the nitty gritty details right down to the root
  • Solving problems
  • Matchmaking (setting up people for friendship and romantic relationships)
  • Writing (sometimes, depends what)
  • Listening and giving advice
  • Analyzing relationships

Maybe I should just become a writer for a saucy rag mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment